Family Retreats Details
CYO Family Camp facility is open during the following season(s):
- January 01, 2020 – December 31, 2020 (Peak Season)
- January 01, 2021 – December 31, 2021 (Peak Season)
- Cabins (electric)
- Overnight Tents
- Low and high ropes challenge
- Climbing wall
- Baseball diamond
- Volleyball court
- Basketball courts
- Gaga pit
- Arts & crafts building
- Athletic fields
- Fire Pit
- Picnic Tables
Newly built High Ropes Courses are conveniently located near CYO Boys Camp. Other elements include Climbing Walls at CYO Boys Camp and CYO Girls Camp, as well as archery and team building initiatives at Camp Ozanam and CYO Girls Camp. All adventure programming is run by certified instructors to guide your group to meet and exceed your team building goals. Swimming is available in the summer.
Cabin accommodations, modern bathroom and shower facilities, excellent food service provided – or cook your own. Firewood is provided upon request. Stay a day, a night, a week, or longer! We will make your rental experience exceptional with a friendly, courteous staff that offers unparalleled service.
- The entrance gate must be kept closed at all times during your stay. It is the renters option to keep the gate locked during their stay. Renters are responsible for the lock, including replacement if lost or damaged.
- The maximum number of people in this facility has changed. The occupancy is now 75.
- Call 313.963.7172 no sooner than 48 hours ahead of arrival to obtain the gate code. Absolutely no access is permitted to the site prior to check-in.
- Please bring garbage bags; visitors must remove their own trash
- Check-In time is 3:00 pm. Check-out time is 11:00 am
- This campground is managed by the Catholic Youth Organization – Archdiocese of Detroit
- Don’t Move Firewood: Help protect our forests! Prevent the spread of tree-killing pests by obtaining firewood at or near your destination and burning it on-site. Moving firewood is illegal in some states.
We are located in the “Thumb” of Michigan on the Lake Huron shoreline, approximately 2 hours North of Detroit, 1 hour and 30 minutes East of Flint, and 2 hours and 30 minutes East of Lansing.
From Detroit, Michigan to Camp
via I-94E and M-25N 1hr 56 min 96.8 miles
1564 N. Lakeshore Rd.
Port Sanilac, MI 48469
For directions to camp please click here: Google Maps
After browsing our facilities online, please call us at 313.963.7172 ext. 6 or email email@example.com so we can create the perfect experience for your needs.
We’d love to schedule a personal tour for you, at your convenience. Please call ahead so we can be sure someone is available to meet with you.
We are a thriving retreat community, a joint venture between CYO and St. Vincent de Paul and yet so much more!
Our collection of facilities are best-suited to meet your needs in a unique outdoor environment along the beautiful shores of Lake Huron in the “thumb” of Michigan. With modern, comfortable amenities and over 60 acres to explore we think you’ll love CYO Camp & Retreat Center. In fact, we’re sure of it!
Each year, many groups choose our camps because of the fine service we have been offering for over 80 years, well-groomed grounds, and comfortable and safe facilities in a unique natural environment.
With many high adventure activities to choose from, CYO Camps can make any gathering something unique and exciting!
Our collaboration of camps are best-suited to meet your needs in a unique outdoor environment along the beautiful shores of Lake Huron in the “thumb” of Michigan.
Your gifts and donations enable us to continue to grow and to serve every child that has a desire to come to camp. We are dedicated to loving and serving our guests as they learn more about walking in a relationship with Jesus Christ!
At CYO, we believe that America’s greatest natural resource is our youth. We inspire and equip youth to love God, serve others, and impact the world around them.