Girls & Boys Summer Camp Sessions
We cultivate your child’s Catholic character
so that they will be stronger spiritually,
socially, mentally, and physically.
Your child will be tested in ways they’ve never been tested before through six full days of high adventure and outdoor experiences intertwined with a deep dive into their Catholic faith. They’ll play with a purpose with friends and grow into a deeper relationship with Jesus.
Activities & Schedule
- Low Ropes Course and High Ropes Course
- The Great Lake (kayaks, and paddle boards)
- Mammoth (climbing walls)
- Field Games (on the large lakeside fields)
- GAGA Ball competition
- CAP Time (Calm and Prayer in small groups)
- Teams Challenge Course
- Paintball “alley” target course
- Sailing (within the confines of the Port Sanilac Marina)
- Adventure Camp Canoe Trip
2020 Dates & Pricing
|July 5-8||7-9 boys||Mini-Camp||$350|
|July 5-11||7-16 boys||Trek 1||$450|
|July 12-18||7-16 co-ed||Trek 2||$450|
|July 12-22||7-16 co-ed||Adventure||$650|
|July 12-15||7-9 co-ed||Mini-Camp||$350|
|July 19-25||7-16 co-ed||Trek 3||$450|
|July 19-25||11-15 co-ed||Sailing||$550|
|July 19-25||8-15 co-ed||Equestrain||$550|
|July 26 – August 1||7-16 girls||Trek 4||$450|
|August 2- 5||7-9 girls||Mini-Camp||$350|
|August 2-8||7-16 girls||Trek 5||$450|
What Overnight Campers Say!
To me, camp is of course a “home a way from home,” but also a lifestyle I strive for. The environment of the place changes every experience you have from Cabin Calls to Tag Time.
I love CYO because there is never a doubt that God is there. You grow, you learn and you have so much fun! During the summer there is no better place to spend one week of your life.
- Respect for all life
- Faith in the family
- Safeguarding the dignity of others
- Being in service to all
- Respect the work of all who toil
- Celebrate Diversity
- Care for God’s creation
- What does it mean to engage the heart?
- Where do we go to explore the Catholic faith and the power of the Holy Spirit?
- How do we engage and encourage others, awakening a fire-like passion within each, leaving them focused on pursuing an authentic encountering walk with Jesus Christ?